Friday, July 11, 2008

Got it!

Hey guys, so I got the job in Florida. I have a very short time to pack up my stuff and go. I'll be leaving tomorrow bright and early. The game looks amazing. I've never seen anything like it. it looked so much fun to play and I think it will really be groundbreaking. Especially the level of art direction, and all the art I saw the guys producing was mindblowing. There is even going to be an "Art of" book when it's finished which I'll be in. I don't have much time right now as it's been crazy stressful the past few days, but I will be posting still, I'll probably make a more in depth post when I have the time. I know you guys are going to Comic Con, I might go if time allows, I actually can get in free from a "Pro Pass" so i thought that was pretty awesome haha! Definately next year if not this year. Also if you guys ever make your way out to Florida, let me know! best of luck -Mitch

4 comments:

McThrill said...

Congratulations, man! I'm sorry that I was out of town when you moved away. Stupid conference (I am currently shaking my fist in the general direction of Wisconsin right now)!

Be sure to let us know when you are settled in, and what it's like, and the name of the game (if you are allowed to tell us yet) so that I can buy a copy when it comes out and follow its development and all that.

So, to finish, congratulations again! You've inspired all of us to keep pushing ourselves even harder through drawing.

MT said...

Congratulations Mitch! Maybe we'll see you at the con.

What happened to my humble request for a sketch?

McThrill said...

Yeah, you owe me one too.

McThrill said...

you bum >:(