Friday, December 11, 2009

December Update-Too much Too fast

SUM ARTS FEST
SAT+SUN December 12, 13 11am-7pm
Mikey's Place
3100 Harrelson St.
I'm going to have my own table selling some art prints, comic books and giving away most of it. It's supposed to be a huge community event, featuring art, music, and performances from the locals of Las Cruces. Here's the nifty flyer I've been posting around town.
Also, Subhuman track 4 is out and available to be picked up at certain spots around town. You can even email me and I'll be happy to send you a copy! Here's some spots you can pick these bad boys up:

The Tattoo Company
1900 S. Espina Ste. 5. 575-526-7113

I got a brand new tattoo from these guys (shout out to Ian, Sam and Cameron)and it's looks fuggin' badass. Pictures as soon as I get the final touches!

Phat Glass
1211 East Idaho Avenue, Las Cruces, NM (575) 647-2555‎
These guys are always cool and have some pretty awesome stuff in the shop.

Supplies are extremely limited, and since they're FREE, they go FAST. Go go go!

No comments: