Monday, June 16, 2008

Life after EPAC 2008

Steammachines had a very successful turn out at this year's El Paso Anime Con, I hear we had more people stopping by our table than anybody else. That's great news, and we will definetely be attending next year's event. Now that we know what to expect, we will be prepared. Maybe even a table cloth? A big thank you to everybody that supported us with their kind donations, I hope everybody enjoyed our work. Feel free to contact any of us, we appreciate any kind of feedback, positive or negative, but keep it constructive! I'll be posting some of the drawings I got from the other artists and some photos soon so check back soon! Edit: Here's the photos, much sooner than I expected! I took a LOT of pictures (most of them blurry) and I'll update with more later this week. Check back soon! Also, some of the cosplay pictures can be seen in my scraps gallery on my Deviant Art page, check it out.

2 comments:

Mitchell Mohrhauser said...

KAWAII!!
uggg...

jeeeez Mario did you get to sign any titties?!

wish I couldve been there to see your artwork though.

-mitch

MT said...

Sadly, not a single person offered to have their breasts drawn on. Maybe next year.
It didn't occur to me take a picture of the sketches I was giving out. I did somewhere between 30-50 free drawings for people, and some of them I was reluctant to give away.

Good to hear from you Mitch! How did your Houston gig turn out?