Friday, December 26, 2008

Auld Lang Syne

Alright, so I'm insane and have decided to try and make a 14" by 22" movie poster based on the idea of, "What if Auld Lang Syne was the title of the most awesome action movie ever made and it starred Father Time and Baby Time and had a T-rex and a robot and an atom bomb?" This is a half-size mock-up for that movie poster to get the composition and lighting right. Yes, the baby is dual-wielding Colt .45's. The final project will be inked and huge. I have left space at the bottom (not shown in this picture) to write in fake production credits, so if you want in just tell me. I can totally make you a producer or director or something. Also, if anyone reading this has a good tagline for this movie I would love to hear it. The best I've come up with so far is "A new year's resolution...TO KILL!" and that's not very good.

2 comments:

MT said...

"This New Years...Out with the old and in with the END OF THE WORLD"

I'd like to be credited as the Key Grip, because it has confused and haunted me since my childhood. I'm still not too sure what that means...

McThrill said...

You shall be the Key Grip. Unless you want the slightly more prestigious, but time consuming, role of Best Boy.