Monday, December 1, 2008

Busy Beaver (NSFW)

Hey, I've been talking with Jess Reinhardt (local artists here in Las Cruces) and it's really inspiring to see how much time this guy spends on his work. It never occured to me, but he gave me advice on taking the sketches from my sketchbook and moving them into finalized drawings. Your sketchbook should be like blueprints for your projects. I told Jess about our meetings, and he seems really interested in showing up. It'll be good to get him to talk about motivation, time management, etc. He has some really cool stuff to show off too, but I don't think he has any online... Anyway, here's some new stuff:

2 comments:

Mitchell Mohrhauser said...

wow these are awesome Mario!

McThrill said...

I love the twist in the torso on the first one. Nice 3-dimensional body there (what's left of it, anyway).