Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hey guys, been awhile, you all are doing awesome things, its great to see you guys really pushing it and progressing and the unique styles that are coming out of it. I didn't get to see all you guys during the winter break, had some family business that came up, so apologize for that. But ill be down there again probably late May or early June, and see if I can make it out to one of the drawing meetings, if you guys are still doing that. things are going good here, it's a scary time for video game studios, soo many shutting down and laying off people. I'm happy to say that we are still chugging along. here are just a few things i've been playing around with in my free time, some are kinda old actually. I mostly do sketchbook stuff at home since I work in digital all day.

2 comments:

McThrill said...

Hey man nice to hear from you again! Awesome stuff as always. I really like your stylized woman in the last image.

I realize your free time is limited, but if you get a chance I'd love to see some scans of your analog drawings.

MT said...

It's been a while!

Yeah, that last one is really interesting and dynamic, compared to the stuff we've seen from you before. It looks like you're trying new things and progressing as well.

That elf looking guy looks good too. I'm sure everyone in the group would enjoying seeing more of your work on here.

We look forward to meeting up again!